At Choice Care Group, you will be working towards an Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months!
An apprenticeship with Choice Care Group will be not only a meaningful, active and rewarding job, but a possible new career as well and the opportunity to work with a fun, dedicated team.
Choice Care Group is looking to appoint a Health and Social Care Apprentice to work in one of our homes. The successful candidate will work towards achieving a Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship Applicants should be at least 16 years old and not in full time education.
By the end of your Apprenticeship you'll have gained new skills and experience. If you’re new to adult social care, then an Apprenticeship is one of the best ways to get into the sector and start your career.
You’ll work alongside experienced staff and learn the skills and knowledge required for you to be a skilled and confident worker.
As an Apprentice you will be supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health disorders and complex needs in a residential care environment, providing a high standard of care and support.
● Deliver high quality personal care following the care plan and individual resident wishes to ensure the comfort and dignity of each resident
● Delivery of care that it is of high quality and maintains the dignity and well-being of residents
● Understand the importance of privacy, dignity, choice and consent and uphold these basic rights at all times
● Contribute to the individualised person centered care planning process of each resident and recording appropriate interactions and observations
● Complete all regulatory and statutory training requirements and comply with all company policy and procedures whilst at work
● Carry out responsibilities for residents ensuring that residents receive one-to-one quality time when on duty
From November 11th, people working or volunteering in certain Care Quality Commission registered care homes in England must be vaccinated by law, unless exempt. Choice Care require all staff to be either intending to be vaccinated or to be already vaccinated from Coronavirus.
It is essential to have a keen interest in the Health and Social Care Industry!
Good communication skills are essential.
Have a positive attitude.
Have adaptability and flexibility.
To be professional at all times.
Be able to work as part of a team.
No qualifications required and full training given.
Ongoing training and support available.
Training to be delivered
Adult Care Worker Level 2
Function Skills in Maths and English
Choice Care Group - Heywood Summer House - Fordingbridge
The map below displays the employer’s location, please check travel times before applying.