Greene King boast some of the most breath-taking, fun-filled and relaxing pubs in the country. Found in towns and cities across England and Wales, from a scenic Dorset pub to a city centre spot to meet friends – Greene King will have something that fits the bill.
If you have a desire to gain experience with an industry respected pub brand and you have the hunger to develop yourself and further your career, this apprenticeship position may be just what you’re looking for.
Please be aware that for this role you will need experience of leading a team in a hospitality or retail environment, with a proven track record of improving guest experience
Greene King are offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an Apprenticeship through 12 month training programmes designed to perfectly match roles in the licensed hospitality sector.
Reach your full potential! Greene King’s career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. Through their apprenticeship programme, you’ll gain professional qualifications from Level 3 through to management Level 4. Plus, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’re qualified.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality.
Your daily duties will include:
● Supervise food service
● Support learning and development within own area of responsibility
● Supervise functions
● Supervise reservations and booking services
● Improve the customer relationship
● Set objectives and provide support for team members.
● Develop working relationships with colleagues
● Lead a team to improve customer service
● Contribute to the control of resources
● Maintain the health, hygiene, safety and security of the working environment
At Greene King you will be working towards a Hospitality Supervisor Food and Beverage Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
• Previous FOH experience • Hospitality experience • Strong communication skills • Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment • Organised multitasker • Good team work ethic • Creativity and imagination for food presentation
● Passionate about developing your skills in the hospitality sector
● A willingness and desire to learn
● A smart and tidy appearance
● Tact and diplomacy for dealing with demanding customers
● High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
● A flexibility to work weekends and evenings
No previous qualifications required but must have previous experience within Hospitality.
Ongoing training and development within Greene King as well as through the apprenticeship training programme.
Training to be delivered
Hospitality Supervisor L3 Apprenticeship
Functional Skills in English and maths
Hunters Hall Inn (Kingscote)Visit employer website
Hunters Hall Inn Kingscote
The map below displays the employer’s location, please check travel times before applying.