Hinchingbrooke is a remarkable state school, set in acres of beautiful grounds and adjoining a country park. Hinchingbrooke House was formerly the family home of the Cromwells and of the Earls of Sandwich. The school finds inspiration from its heritage and gives both staff and students a very special pride and a sense of identity.
- Ensuring all pool users are safe in our pools therefore helping our customers using our facilities to keep healthy. - Adhering to a cleaning schedule and ensuring the Centre is as clean as possible for or customers - Working as part of a great team.
● Your behaviour and personal conduct are exemplary and that you treat all your colleagues, students
and customers with fairness decency and respect.
● The use of racist, religious or sexist language or use of inappropriate nicknames will not be tolerated.
● You foster an environment where all personnel are aware of and feel free to utilise the complaints
procedure without fear of recrimination.
● Wherever possible, and if required, you will take account of religious and cultural needs of your
colleagues and/or customers, where it is not detrimental to the running of activities.
● You are to ensure that any complaints received are dealt with sensitively, expediently, and
appropriately. You are to take advice, where required, from your line manager if you are unsure how to
deal with any such complaint.
No previous qualifications required.
Apprentice employees will be offered training and work experience across a broad range of Leisure centre duties including our swimming pool, fitness suite and performing arts centre. There may be the opportunity to study for additional leisure qualifications.
Training to be delivered
Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2
Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English
ACES - Hinchingbrooke School
The map below displays the employer’s location, please check travel times before applying.