As a Nursery Assistant Apprentice at our Brondesbury Park Nuffield Fitness and Wellbeing Club, you understand how to communicate with young children, and you want to work in a nursery setting. As part of your application for this role, you will require an enhanced DBS check prior to starting.
As a Nursery Assistant Apprentice, you will develop your knowledge and skills to:
● Work closely with the small team at our Nuffy Bear Day Nursery.
● Help deliver full day care, sessional care and pre-school for ages 3 months to 5 years.
● Focus on supporting high-quality care, education, health and wellbeing.
● Help children achieve the best possible start in life.
● Maintain great communication with parents and carers.
● Complete a Paediatric First Aid qualification.
Helping you feel good
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why we’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind. Here, you’ll enjoy fantastic wellbeing and lifestyle rewards – from gym membership to private healthcare. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what’s important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it’s a good idea to apply right away to ensure you’re considered for this role.
It starts with you.
• Understanding of how to communicate with young children.
● Communication skills
● Desire to work within a nursery setting
No qualifications required.
On going learning and development.
Training to be delivered
Early Years Educator Level 3
Functional Skill in maths and English
Nuffield Health and Wellbeing Brondesbury Park(London-SW)Visit employer website
The map below displays the employer’s location, please check travel times before applying.