Our Commis Chefs are responsible for:
● Supporting chefs in preparation and execution of Topgolf dishes
● Ensuring all work stations are set up and fully stocked with the necessary supplies.
● Full compliance of Topgolf’s Food, Health and Safety polices and procedures
Purpose of Job Role
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Commis role is vital to the success of the business. Food should be prepared and served in an efficient manner, according to spec, to ensure every guest is provided with a quality experience, as well as maintaining and developing a consistent level of hospitality.
● To assist the rest of the Kitchen team in delivering food to our guests, by having full knowledge of food service specifications and ensure all food is delivered to our guests to the standards expected, in a timely fashion
● To be up to date and display full knowledge of specs in regards to any food promotions, new events menus, or LTO’s currently or soon to be on sale.
● Ensure adequate levels of stock at all cooking and meal prep stations
● Prepare frequently used ingredients i.e. vegetables
● Maintaining high standards of hygiene and complete the daily cleaning checklists
● Prepping ingredients for the more senior chefs
● Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
● Undertake any training delivered by the Head, Sous chef or CDP
● Provide assistance to all chefs wherever needed.
● To follow Topgolf food safety policies at all times
● Adhere to Topgolf’s health and hygiene standards at all times
• Communication Skills • Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks • Excellent health and safety knowledge • Experience • Knowledge of culinary and food hygiene practices
● Enjoy working as a part of a team
● Attention to detail
No qualifications required but Level 2 food safety is desirable.
Move through the kitchen team withing Topgolf:
Jr Line Chef
Chef de Partie
Training to be delivered
Commis Chef Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths and English
Topgolf - WatfordVisit employer website
Bushey Mill Lane
The map below displays the employer’s location, please check travel times before applying.