Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
Are you passionate about customer service? Then you could join the UK’s leading Healthcare Charity. We’re recruiting great people to our friendly, welcoming Contact Centre offering hybrid working If you are looking to get your career started, you could join us here.
● We will offer you a generous benefits package, starting at £376.50 weekly pay (based on 37.5 hours per week)
● Provide on-going apprenticeship training and career development (15 months initially in learning with option for further progression to Customer Services Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship and beyond)
● Support you in the role through Line Management, a designated Mentor and team support
As an Apprentice Customer Service Coordinator at our Contact Centre, you’ll bring and develop excellent verbal communication skills and a positive, proactive customer-focused attitude. Through on the job training aligned to the Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship you will build on your logical approach and confidence, become familiar with a variety of systems, and learn to prioritise and manage your workload in a fast-paced team environment.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will:
● Expertly handle all contact with our customers
● Ensure the customer journey is always seamless
● Be part of an exciting, varied and dynamic environment
● Bring your skills to deliver excellent customer service, every time
● Cover varied shifts (between Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm and Saturdays, 9am to 1pm)
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why we’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind. With a range of fantastic lifestyle and wellbeing rewards, like free gym membership, generous annual leave and private healthcare – at Nuffield Health, we’ll take care of what’s important to you.
At Nuffield Health you will be working towards your Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
*Nuffield Health pay your salary on the last working day of the month.
It starts with you.
Excellent verbal communication skills
Positive, proactive attitude
No qualifications needed
On-going apprenticeship training and career development (15 months initially in learning with option for further progression to Customer Services Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship and beyond)
Training to be delivered
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths and English
Nuffield Health - Epsom
The map below displays the employer’s location, please check travel times before applying.