The Butlin’s Chef Academy is a development programme like no other that will give you the skills to set you up in your career as a chef.
Whether you have never worked in a kitchen before and don’t know your julienne from your brunouise (they are both ways of cutting stuff), or you have started your career and want to challenge yourself to learn from the best, the Butlin’s Chef Academy will give you an experience unique in the world of hospitality.
Not only that, you will be doing it in a business where we truly care for each other and our passion is in building careers that create smiles.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a programme where you will earn and learn, work towards a Level 2 Apprenticeship and also get to take part in some amazingly exciting chef experiences.
From attending our two week residential chef academy, to going out to meet our suppliers and doing masterclasses with leading chefs, this academy is like nothing else out there.
What’s in it for you
● A permanent contract
● On-the-job structured learning for 15 months
● Gain a professional industry-recognised apprenticeship qualification
● Masterclasses, supplier visits and demonstrations from leading industry professionals
● Access to best in class kitchen facilities
● Competitive salary and benefits package
● Personalised coaching and mentoring opportunities
● Relocation assistance or accommodation
● Ongoing career growth opportunities through a number of development pathways
There is no prior experience needed
Do you enjoy learning new skills, getting stuck in and being a part of something that is totally unique?
No qualifications required
Ongoing training and learning
Training to be delivered
Alongside this job role, you also will be studying towards your:
Production Chef Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths and English
Butlins - SkegnessVisit employer website
The map below displays the employer’s location, please check travel times before applying.